Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Blog Post week 8 (post 1)

 Why did I choose to make a podcast for my first CCR?

Firstly, creating a podcast would allow me to express my thoughts and ideas in a more conversational and informal manner. Unlike a written paper or a video presentation, a podcast allows me to speak directly to your audience and convey my message with my voice and tone.

Secondly, a podcast is a more engaging medium than a written paper or a video presentation. According to research, people tend to remember and retain information better when it is presented in an audio format. Moreover, a podcast allows my audience to listen to my insights while doing other tasks, such as commuting or exercising, making it a more convenient and accessible option.


Originally I thought about creating a slide show to do my CCR but I created a survey on social media asking people what they would think would be more engaging I gave various options such as PowerPoint, paper, or podcast and the majority of the people who answered my poll said that they would be more engaged and keep focus if they were listening to a podcast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Final Project Movie Opening

 Lucas Patocs Bisazza  The Landscaper movie opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vr3hPG8j4mOO120QKm9QM_MNg-vrjZ07/view?usp=sharing Thank...